- We help businesses blow the doors off their competition by showing them low and no cost solutions to have a flood of prospects and leads for their products or services.
- We specialize in making sure that our clients are able to be found on the internet and help them with processes that make sure they never have a lack of leads.
- We produce video ads to help make sure that our clients capitalize on the video revolution taking place on the internet right now and make sure that they are positioned to reap the benefits for years to come.
- We create celebrities by making our client the experts in their field by building a PR engine for them that makes sure they are all over the internet and booked solid.
- We are internet gurus making businesses appear on Google in no time flat by showing them how to capture leads and generate money like pulling a rabbit out of a hat.
- We’re mobile marketing geniuses by using every marketing angle and strategy available with high brand awareness and conversion rates.
- We focus on success, customer satisfaction, and high quality service.
Businesses of all types and scopes are just starting to become aware of what a small percentage of early adopters already know: The Internet and mobile phones have revolutionized marketing—making it easier, more effective and more affordable.
To begin with, 92% of all business searchers now start looking for products and services online, according to Yahoo! But only 26% of small businesses have invested any time or money in online marketing.
Even if your business has a website, it’s not enough anymore. It used to be that you could get by by just setting up an informational site and maybe buying some internet ads to drive traffic. That was then.
Now, you need to engage with your prospects and customers on their online turf:
- Their Mobile Phones
Plus online directories, maps, and other social media. We call it a “Complete Web Presence”.
Mobile marketing is one of those catch phrases that the business media isthrowing around these days.
Here’s why it matters to your business:
- Almost everyone over the age of 13 in the U.S. has a mobile phone.
- 20% of them—50 million people—have so-called “smart phones” that can access the Internet and email.
- That number is increasing by 20% every month.
One of the easiest, most affordable ways to follow up with prospects and customers is through mobile text messages. And if you have an automated system in place to do that, it’s surprisingly easy—and extremely effective!
- YouTube is now the number 2 search engine behind Google, which, incidentally, owns YouTube.
- More than 300,000,000 people visit YouTube each month and watch more than 12,000,000,000 videos.
So what does that mean to your business?
- It means online video should play a key part in your online marketing strategy. You need to establish “social authority” for your business in the subject areas where you have expertise and online video legitimizes your business more quickly and broadly than any other method.
- Only 26% of small businesses have invested any time or effort in marketing online. Yet nearly all consumers (97%) use the Internet to find businesses, products and services.
That means businesses with online marketing strategies are WINNING!!
- Step #1 – Get Out There and Get Found
People need to hear about a business or product or see its name somewhere before they purchase. Online, this is accomplished when a business appears in the search engines, directories and social networks where prospective customers look for information.
- Step #2 – Engage With Prospects on Their Turf
Businesses are wise to think beyond their websites and reach out to prospects and customers where they spend time online; whether it’s on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, other social networks, or through blogs and podcasts.
- Step #3 – Continue to Engage and Follow Up
It sounds simple, but this is where most businesses fail on an epic level. Most businesses miss opportunities to increase their income because they don’t follow up with their prospects and customers. They need automated systems that will!
- Nearly all customers have shifted to these new platforms but most businesses have not!
- We can develop a blueprint after just one phone call or meeting that lays out a “Complete Web Presence” for your business.
- We’ll show you what you should do and the order you should do it in so you can build it incrementally. That way, it pays for itself in new prospects and customers as it grows
Other Services That We Offer:
- Article Marketing
- Blog Submissions
- Classified Ads
- Competitor Analysis
- Craig’s List Marketing
- Directory Submissions
- E-Book Marketing
- E-Mail Marketing
- FaceBook Marketing
- Google Local Listing
- Google Maps & Plus
(Free Google Plus Ranking Report)
- Keyword Research
- Lead Generation
- Link Building
- Local Listings
- Mobile Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Press Releases
- RSS Feed Submissions
- Reputation Marketing
(Free Reputation Marketing Report)
- Twitter Marketing
- Voice Mail Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Web 2.0 Marketing
- WordPress Blogs
- WordPress Optimization
Call Now! (714) 823-3164
Online Website Marketing
1145 East Buoy Avenue
Orange, CA 92865